YD Supporting Communities
Leaning on each other and drawing strength from our community is an asset during this time. For each full-course purchase, YD will donate $50 to CanadaHelps.org to support COVID-19 relief efforts across Canada. These donations will be matched by the Gore Mutual Foundation to further the reach. CanadaHelps funds are split between healthcare/hospital and community care.
As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. In keeping with community-based social distancing measures, YD has made the decision to postpone all in-class and in-car training effective immediately across all locations. Our eLearning program (4h) is available for students who are interested in continuing their training during this time, as well as those who are interested in enrolling in the near future.
Convenient Driving Classes & Course TimesKitsilano Kerrisdale Burnaby-Metrotown Coquitlam-Tri Cities Surrey Richmond Maple Ridge NorthVan WestVan White Rock Abbotsford Chilliwack
- Available courses include EXPRESS 3 Day, Evenings and Weekend classes.
- In-car Lessons with Convenient at-Home or Your Location Pickup scheduled at your convenience.
- Best Driving Instructors with ISO-9001 Driving School Certification.
- All Ages, High School and Mature Students for new drivers and refreshers, and for those New to Canada as well as Elder Driver Refresher courses.
- Anti-Distracted Driving - Distracted Driving Prevention techniques are included in our courses.
Driving school courses in Maple Ridge are designed to provide you with the skills to drive on Vancouver streets as well as to pass your driving test and obtain your driver license. Young Drivers is one of the few driving schools that offers ICBC approved driving lessons. You will learn defensive driving and emergency maneuvers skills, including dealing with distracted driving. You can increase your confidence for driving successfully and how to pass your drivers license test. Included in Maple Ridge driver training is how to parallel park. At YD we are committed to reducing the number of road deaths and injuries, as well as to teach you how to confidently deal with traffic and congestion.