Young Drivers Bolton Driving School Location
Our NEW Bolton classroom is located at 19 Queen Street North in the heart of downtown - right across the street from Tim Horton's. Register online or give us a call today. The first course starts on May 25th!
CLICK Icons for YD's Defensive Driving Components
- Defensive driving courses available - we have EXPRESS 4 day, evening and weekend classes.
- Best driving instructors - highly trained and re-certified on a yearly basis. We are the only driving school with ISO-9001 driving school certification.
- All of our driving instructors are articulate and fluent in English.
- All ages - high school, mature students for new drivers and refreshers, and for those new to Canada as well as adult driver refresher courses.
- Anti-distracted driving - distracted driving prevention techniques are included in all our courses.
- Best value driving course according to the Ontario Safety League.
- Best insurance discounts available for Young Drivers of Canada program graduates.
- We offer payment plans with no additional fees or charges.
Defensive Driving Techniques Increase Confidence at our Bolton Driving School
Young Drivers of Canada Bolton location has driving instructors that understand the difficulties that you will face while driving in Ontario. Our defensive driving school will prepare you for everything that you need to know such as parallel parking, 3-point turns, hill parking, traffic, congestion, roundabouts, and highway driving. We will teach you how to drive with safe driving practices to provide you with the confidence to drive defensively and pass your road test. We will teach you to drive safely and confidently using our CollisionFree approach to driving.
The Habits and Sub-Habits of Driving
YD teaches new drivers to drive by using 4 habits and 20 sub-habits to see all potential dangers on the road and reduce the risk of collisions. Our drivers-ed program can assist you in passing your road test to get your drivers license. As Canada's top driving school, YD's driving instructors are specifically trained to teach:
- risk perception
- gravel shoulder recovery
- head-on collision avoidance
- threshold/ABS braking
- emergency braking
- brake and avoid techniques
- rear crash avoidance
G1 license holders will be eligible to take their road test in 8 months instead of 12 months upon successful completion of our full program.