Convenient Driving Classes & Course TimesHamilton Dundas Grimsby Simcoe Stoney Creek
- Available courses include EXPRESS 4 Day, Evenings and Weekend classes, & G2 Exit Prep.
- In-car Lessons with Convenient at-Home or Your Location Pickup scheduled at your convenience.
- Best Driving Instructors with ISO-9001 Driving School Certification.
- All Ages, High School and Mature Students for new drivers and refreshers, and for those New to Canada as well as Elder Driver Refresher courses.
- Anti-Distracted Driving - Distracted Driving Prevention techniques are included in our courses.
- Best Value courses according to the Ontario Safety League.
- Best Insurance Discounts available for Young Drivers of Canada program graduates.
Young Drivers of Canada Hamilton driving school has Ontario Beginner Driver Education Course defensive driving school courses. Young Drivers Hamilton driver ed students will be taught how to drive by the highest qualified YD driving instructors that understand what today’s drivers face driving on Ontario’s roads, including dealing with traffic and congestion. YD’s defensive driving course provides students with the necessary confidence to be able to drive safely. Young Drivers driving classes are for new drivers to pass their driving test and obtain their driver license, but also to be trained in life-saving defensive driving techniques as well as easy parallel parking instruction. As one of Canada’s top driving schools, at Young Drivers of Canada we know that learning to drive and in car driving training must include emergency maneuvers techniques to prevent the possible consequences of distracted driving. Following driving course completion and passing the drivers test, G1 licence holders can qualify for a substantial four month reduction in their minimum G1 restricted driving license period. Qualified Young Drivers Hamilton driver education graduates may also benefit from a substantial insurance premium reduction.
No other Hamilton Driving School can give you a Better Savings on Insurance
Young Drivers driving ed courses can save you substantially on car insurance following passing the drivers license test. No other driving school in Hamilton can offer better insurance savings than Young Drivers of Canada when you get your driving license. Speak with a Young Drivers of Canada team representative for more details.