Convenient Driving Classes & Course TimesDowntown Bloor West Danforth Yonge & Eglinton Yonge & Sheppard Fairview Mall Thornhill Markham Woodbridge
- Available Defensive Driving courses include EXPRESS 4 Day, Evenings and Weekend classes, & G2 Exit Prep.
- In-car Lessons with Convenient at-Home or Your Location Pickup scheduled at your convenience.
- Best Driving Instructors with ISO-9001 Driving School Certification.
- All Ages, High School and Mature Students for new drivers and refreshers, and for those New to Canada as well as Elder Driver Refresher courses.
- Anti-Distracted Driving - Distracted Driving Prevention techniques are included in our courses.
- Best Value courses according to the Ontario Safety League.
- Best Insurance Discounts available for Young Drivers of Canada program graduates.
Young Drivers of Canada defensive driving school Toronto Downtown location has driving instructors that understand what you will be facing when driving – Toronto’s streets, parallel parking, traffic and congestion – and will teach you how to drive with safe driving practices to provide you with the confidence to drive defensively and pass your driving test. Young Drivers offers the Beginner Driver Education Course driving school courses. YD drivers ed can assist you to pass your drivers license test, teach you how to parallel park properly, as well as providing defensive driving training. As one of Canada’s top driving schools, we believe that your driving lessons have to include emergency maneuvers and techniques to prevent the consequences of distracted driving.
G1 licence holders upon successful course completion may be able to qualify for a 4-month reduction in the 12-month minimum G1-licensing period. Qualified Young Drivers downtown Toronto driving school graduates can also potentially benefit from a potential reduction in insurance premiums.
No other Toronto Driving School offers Better Insurance Savings
Young Drivers driving courses will also save on car insurance. When you get your drivers license no other driving school can offer better insurance savings than Young Drivers of Canada. Speak with a Young Drivers of Canada team representative for more details.