Convenient Driving Classes & Course TimesKitsilano Kerrisdale Burnaby-Metrotown Coquitlam-Tri Cities Surrey Richmond Maple Ridge NorthVan WestVan White Rock Abbotsford Chilliwack
- Available courses include EXPRESS 3 Day, Evenings and Weekend classes.
- In-car Lessons with Convenient at-Home or Your Location Pickup scheduled at your convenience.
- Best Driving Instructors with ISO-9001 Driving School Certification.
- All Ages, High School and Mature Students for new drivers and refreshers, and for those New to Canada as well as Elder Driver Refresher courses.
- Anti-Distracted Driving - Distracted Driving Prevention techniques are included in our courses.
Young Drivers of Canada Abbotsford Driving School has ICBC approved drivers ed courses, including the ICBC (GLP) driver training course, where upon successful completion driving students can receive six months off their N stage if they remain a safe driver with no at-fault crashes, driving violations or prohibitions. In addition, driving students in high school you can also receive two high school credits. This ICBC approved driver training course has to be completed within 1 year from start to finish, while in the learner stage of GLP.
YD drivers training includes preparation for your driving test, defensive driving techniques, how to parallel park instruction, how to pass the drivers license test and road test training. Driving lessons are conducted by the best trained driving instructors in Canada - using the exclusive Young Drivers approach, including CollisionFREE and Cognifit brain training programs - to learn how to drive a car safely and avoid distracted driving. YD driver training programs are of the highest quality in being ISO-9001 certified.
So get on the road with Young Drivers to obtain your drivers license today - you can have door-to-door pickup for in-car lessons and convenient driving courses, such as EXPRESS 3-day, on evenings and weekends, to get your driver license quickly at your convenience!
Defensive Driving Emergency Maneuvers Included
We believe that as one of Canada’s top driving schools, that Young Drivers of Canada drivers ed classes must necessarily teach emergency driving maneuvers, in order to prevent the consequences of collisions and distracted driving.