Why Young Drivers Sydney Driving School?
- Over 1.3 Million Young Drivers Graduates
- Over 45 Years in the Driver Education Industry
- May Be Eligible For Insurance Discounts Upon Completion of our Exclusive Driving School Course
- Best Driving Instructors - Young Drivers is the Only Driving School to Annually Recertify Our Instructors
- Convenient Driving Classes & Course Times
- School Pickup and Convenient Pickup Locations For In-Car Driving Lessons
- The Only ISO9000 Driving Program in the Country
“Young Drivers of Canada, We Save Lives. Our exclusive program instills confidence behind the wheel by teaching new drivers safe driving skills. Experience the YD difference”.
ONLY Young Drivers teaches the Young Drivers approach to collision free driving – helping new drivers stay collision free. Young Drivers Sydney teaches a group of four habits and twenty sub-habits of the exclusive program. This is the best way to change the way you drive and learn how to drive safe for a lifetime!
Do you currently hold a learners permit (a novice driver) and looking to get your Class 5? Learn to drive from Canada's #1 driving school - Young Drivers Sydney.
The YD program reduces the time it takes for your final road test with Access Nova Scotia and can also reduce the premium you pay for insurance. We also offer our one day defensive driving program to get the 'N' removed from your 5N license and may qualify for the removal of up to 4 demerit points from your Class 5 license.
At Young Drivers, all driving instructors are – Department of Transportation Certified – licensed in accordance with the Motor Vehicle Act - upgraded annually – fully insured - and MOST IMPORTANTLY passionate about teaching new drivers the life-saving skills they need to recognize risks on the road and respond effectively.
All our Access Nova Scotia approved novice driver programs include:
- Highway Experience
- Parking Made Easy (Including Parallel Parking & Reverse Parking)
- Exclusive Defensive Driving Maneuvers
- Gravel Shoulder Recovery
- Rear Crash Avoidance
- Head-on Collision Avoidance
- Emergency Braking
- Brake & Avoid Techniques
- Risk Perception
- AND MUCH MORE
Payment Plans Available
ONLY Young Drivers offers convenient payment plans at no additional charge! Email Sydney@yd.com or call (902) 562-5359 for details.
Are you not feeling confident behind the wheel or new to Canada?
We can help! We offer a wide variety of driving lessons and road test packages for your Class 5 test to help you feel confident and prepared on test day.